JOHANNESBURG: 21 FEBRUARY 2019
Information Session on MSA Executive Programmes
You are invited to join us for an upcoming discussion and information sharing session about our Executive programmes, including our Master of Business Administration and Master of International Business.
You will be able to engage our expert academics on a range of programmes offered that are tailored to suit your multi-faceted life and busy work schedule.
We will also be able to assist you to apply and enrol for our next intake starting on 09 March 2019.
WHY STUDY WITH MSA EXECUTIVE
Don’t wait for opportunity. Create it.
Further your career ambitions with an institution that expands your global perspective and equips you to operate effectively in your industry.
Once you have taken the necessary steps to complete your graduate studies, why not supercharge your career with one of our Honours degrees, Master’s degrees or a postgraduate diploma?
Our range of programmes are tailored to suit your multi-faceted life and busy work schedule, offering you flexible access to quality education.
With many of the classes offered on Saturdays, and the ability to complete activities via our online Learning Management System, you can keep abreast of all the developments within your course anywhere, at any time and virtually via any internet-supported device!
Benefits of selected postgraduate programmes:
- You can complete all units in 1 year while only attending classes on alternate Saturdays
- Each unit is conducted in a 5-week period
- If you need to take some time off in the middle of your studies, resume your studies when the next unit starts
- Dedicate quality time to your family and friends with a 1-week break between units and a 2-week break during the mid-year holidays
- With multiple intake dates, you can enrol when it is convenient for you.