JOHANNESBURG: 10 OCTOBER 2019
Wow the power of SA influencers
“Influencers marketing is the fastest growing marketing channel worldwide from $500M in 2015 to a forecasted $10B in 2020” source Humanz Africa.
Doing it right is the challenge, learn best practices, avoid the pitfalls, from 10 very informed SA influencer marketers.
The insights you will gain:
- Best SA experiences – CMO Guide· Content creation has to be credible, believable and personalised
- Managing influencers from beginning to end
- You do something nice for me and I feel obliged to do something nice for you
- Managing celebrity influencers – is very demanding
- Micro-influencers; this is where a lot of the action is
- Building trust - independent data and self-service tools
- What customers want from influencer/brand relationships
- A trusted referral is the Holy Grail of advertising
- Black Twitter as a destination for brand advocacy