JOHANNESBURG: 11 JULY 2012
UCT GSB MBA & EMBA Open Day
The UCT Graduate School of Business hosts Open Evenings in Cape Town, Johannesburg, Durban and Port Elizabeth during each year. This gives prospective students an opportunity to hear more about the School and its academic programmes.
The MBA and the Executive MBA (EMBA) are all offered in a modular format so people who do not live in Cape Town can still study and attain these prestigious GSB qualifications. Five good reasons to study at the UCT Graduate School of Business:
- We are the only African business school to consistently achieve a Global Top 100 MBA ranking in the Financial Times rankings survey.
- We are consistently ranked in the top 4 schools in the Financial Mail survey in South Africa.
- We are rated in the global top 5 of The Economist’s 2006 Executive Education survey for Customised Education Programmes.
- We are rated in The Economist’s global top 10 for Open Executive Programmes.
- We are one of only two business schools in South Africa with EQUIS international accreditation; an important benchmark for international business schools.