The Red Zone is a marketing and media website featuring breaking news from the industry as well as insightful opinion pieces and up to the minute event coverage.
The site replaces the bi-monthly Journal of Marketing that The Future Group stopped producing two months ago.
We’re well aware that the media website space is crowded, but if you’re looking for some thought-provoking insight and new ideas, move your mouse in our direction, give us a test and let us know.
Here’s some of our broad thinking on www.theredzone.co.za:
- Our stories will always be short, informative and to the point
- They’ll provide new ideas and new thinking and not tired and regurgitated opinions
- At this stage we’ll upload one story a day
- As we get bigger our volume will increase
- We’ll run plenty of pictures of industry people and events
- We won’t ever be a repository for badly written news releases. If there’s news let us know, we’ll make the call and report the story
- Brands and agencies participating in our sixth edition of The Annual will be given a link to their own website. Basically it’s a free press office. Our thanks to you for your continuing support
- We said free press office didn’t we?
- Every week we’ll run a vodcast interview. We have a reciprocal relationship with GIBS
- We also plan a weekly podcast. Give us a little time
- We have a crack team under the editorship of Kerryn le Cordeur, one of the smartest young marketing writers in the country.