JOHANNESBURG: 05 JUNE 2019
The New Manager
GROW IN CONFIDENCE. LEAD WITH ENTHUSIASM. INSPIRE HARMONY AND COLLABORATION.
The primary purpose of The New Manager programme at the GSB is to enable delegates to grow in confidence as managers and leaders, with a strong emphasis on personal mastery and a collaborative management process.
Very often first-time managers are promoted into management roles without sufficient training. Key challenges faced by new managers include learning how to develop, manage and motivate a team and learning how to engage effectively with other managers in the organisation.
The course will benefit:
- High-potential, highly motivated entry-level managers
- New managers
- Individuals with management potential
- Experienced entry level managers needing a boost
What past delegates had to say:
- Well run programme. I enjoyed the course and the environment.
- It has been such an experience for me. New thinking has been acquired in dealing with social and work related challenges.
- Amazing experience. Coordinators and lecturers were of a high standard! My team - all 10 of them were awesome. Thank you GSB x
- Thank you very much to all who has participated during our training session. Surely will apply all these skills back at work. Keep running this programme as these tools will surely bring a change to both organizations and the country.
- Thank you GSB for the opportunity to gain the knowledge to better myself as a new manager. Much appreciated.
- The course exceeded my greatest expectations. Great job team!!