Nomadic Leadership is a course for leaders who recognize the need for sustainable agility in response to increased competition, innovation, and complexity across industries and sectors.
The course teaches approaches to engaging the attention of digitally distracted people in your market, your company and your network, as well as how to be productively present in the face of complexity and change.
Leaders in business. Architects of change. Curious collaborators.
This progamme is pitched at a practical level for senior executives. Delegates will benefit from a combination of hard skills, relevant knowledge, and valuable shifts in perspective.
- Discover powerful new ways of working, collaborating, and leading innovation
- Be productively present in the face of overwhelming work-loads
- Learn to spot tech-enabled business models and opportunities
- Distinguish between Trifles, Trends and Truths
- Use design principles to enable your leadership vision
- Get a sense of where technology is headed in the next 5 years
- Use Social Networks in Marketing, Recruitment, Research and Management
- Leverage the expertise of your people to create organizational learning and memory
- Learn how to safely nurture a culture of transparency and collaboration.