JOHANNESBURG: 06 NOVEMBER 2017
Strategy Execution Boot Camp
This two day programme will allow you to master the tools, techniques and best practices for competitive strategy execution that can be applied in a turbulent business environment. The programme assists you to lead strategy execution across your organisation by devising a roadmap for effective strategy execution. While developing appropriate performance indicators and tools to manage unintended consequences, the programme will allow you to foresee and deal with strategy execution traps.
Who should attend?
This programme is designed for functional heads, senior managers, business consultants, analysts and strategy executives who wish to execute business and corporate strategies effectively and resourcefully.
How you will benefit
The core outcome of the programme is to enable participants to lead effective strategy execution initiatives. On completion, you will be able to:
- Manage strategy execution in context;
- Lead strategy execution across your organisation;
- Devise a roadmap for effective strategy execution;
- Develop appropriate performance indicators and manage unintended consequences;
- Foresee and deal with strategy execution traps; and
- Understand why and how strategy execution relates to strategy formulation.
For further information, visit: