JOHANNESBURG: 15 NOVEMBER 2017
Customer Centricity: Game Changing Strategy Design & Execution
This two day programme is for executives who need to build a customer-centric enterprise at home or rejuvenate their strategies with a modern customer centric approach, as they expand globally or into Africa and emerging/expanding markets.
The aim is to provide delegates with an understanding of the strategic significance of game-changing customer centricity and insights on how successful brands are able to bring lifetime customer value. Delegates will learn how to develop a business case for achieving disruptive customer centricity, design a route map to implement customer-centric transformation and and gear strategies for successful entry into emerging economies where customers are leapfrogging to new and modern concepts
Who should attend?
This programme is about transformative organisational change for general managers, functional directors, and senior managers or heads of functional areas who want to create and hold onto competitive advantage durably in a contemporary environment. It is relevant for executives who want to lead transformative change that is customer centric in specific business units or across the company or ecosystem. Start-ups or small and medium size enterprises will also find it valuable in directing, driving and accelerating success. Participants are encouraged to bring a team along in order to allow for implementation of the concepts on this programme back in the workplace.
How you will benefit
At the end of the programme, you will be able to:
- Understand the strategic significance of customer centricity that is game-changing, how to make this happen and accelerate the process.
- Find and articulate new "market spaces" that open up game changing opportunities.
- Reflect on the "on demand" and "sharing economy" and it's relevance.
- Define and design specific product and new service value-add innovations that build brand and bring durable lifetime customer value and advocacy in today's setting and markets.
- Build a strategic architecture and story to get buy-in, alignment and social approval.
- Develop a business case for achieving disruptive customer centricity.
- Design a route map to implement a customer centric transformation.
- Gear strategies for successful entry into emerging economies, where customers are leapfrogging.
For further information, visit: