JOHANNESBURG: 26 JULY 2017
International Executive Development Programme
Learn about the global economy and local dynamics. Deepen your know-how and forge new business relationships with a trip to the world’s leading business centres of London, Dubai and Shanghai.
A month of study in Johannesburg followed by three international trips approximately four days in length
Who Should Attend
Experienced senior managers operating at a strategic level, or managers being fast-tracked in their careers.
Are you looking for an international learning experience? Are you keen to network with a wide variety of delegates and forge mutually beneficial business relationships? Would you like to experience the business centres and cultures of London, Dubai and Shanghai?
On this programme you will start in Johannesburg at the Wits Business School, then spend a week at the London Business School, both providing academic rigour from a variety of faculty. You will go on to visit numerous businesses and places of interest in Dubai and Shanghai, learning about the culture and economy of these fascinating places. Besides leadership, strategy and finance, you will learn about:
- Organisational design and development
- Ethics and corporate governance
- Strategic marketing
- Managing talent
- Local organisations through group visits
- Many other relevant discussion topics
- Acceptance on the programme is subject to a selection process based on the applicant’s current position and their career progression to date. Because of the heavy schedule, it is essential that executives be relieved of all responsibilities during the programme.
You will broaden your understanding, not only of local dynamics (in four cities), but also the transformation agenda, sustainable development and the global economy.
By having senior managers who are part of the international learning community and who have experienced the challenge of international business, they can bring valuable insights and knowledge into the organisation’s boardroom.