JOHANNESBURG: 05 APRIL 2017
Mentorship for leaders
Your organisation can have its own mentorship programme by developing in-company mentors who have the coaching, communication and leadership skills to develop high-potential employees into leaders.
Part time over three weeks.
Who Should Attend
For organisations that would like to introduce a mentorship programme but don’t know where to start or don’t have the infrastructure to support a programme.
- From orientation to coaching
- Use of assessment in development
- Business development in mentorship
- Strategic thinking
- Handling stress – resilience in the workplace
- Dealing with conflict in the workplace – negotiation skills
- Integration and reflection
Develop coaching, communication and leadership skills. Bring these into the organisation so that you can fulfil a vital role in mentoring high-potential employees.
Assists the organisation in putting a formalised mentorship programme in place with skilled mentors who can on-board new recruits as well as develop high-potential employees. Mentoring also assists in improving productivity and retaining employees.