JOHANNESBURG: 22 FEBRUARY 2017
New Managers Programme
Get groomed for a management role. Gain a deeper understanding of the different divisions within the organisation and learn about effective decision making and working with a team. Build coping skills and take a confident step forward in your career.
Full Time Block Release or Part Time Saturday Classes.
Who Should Attend
Newly appointed managers or individuals being groomed for management positions
- An introduction to business principles
- Evaluating complex information
- Management accounting: the accounting cycle, costs, profit and budgeting
- The functioning of the human side of the organisation and managing people
- Business communication skills and strategies
- The principles of marketing in South Africa
- The project management environment:
- Project management tools and techniques
- Risk management
- Change management
- Monitoring and controlling projects
- Many other relevant discussion topics
You will broaden your understanding of the key divisions in business and improve your decision-making and problem solving abilities.
Your organisation will benefit by having young managers with the skills to cope with the pressures of advancement in the workplace.