JOHANNESBURG: 12 FEBRUARY 2018
Advanced Certificate in Management Practice
An introduction to the principles that enable managers to achieve results through others.
- Develops your management practice to equip you to identify organisational problems and spot future opportunities.
- Provides you with the context, knowledge and skill to manage efficient teams.
- Enables you to think critically and design and implement solutions to business problems.
The content is woven into a systems thinking framework. Topics are covered theoretically and practiced via the Action Learning methodology to enable you to test the theories created during the contact sessions when back in the workplace.
What will you get?
The Advanced Certificate in Management Practice is accredited by the Council on Higher Education, registered by the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) and registered on the South African Qualifications Authority database. (SAQA ID number: 98868) It carries 120 credits at NQF level 6.
- High potentials and talented junior to middle managers with a NQF 5 (Higher Certificate or Advanced National Certificate)
- 2-3 years junior management experience
- 5 years + work/management experience with no qualification will be considered via Recognition of Prior Learning (maximum 10% of every group).