BELLVILLE: 31 JANUARY 2019
MPhil in Management Coaching
This degree will enable you to confidently coach managers and leaders towards reaching their full potential. This programme adheres to international best practice while also emphasising management coaching in a uniquely African context.
What can you do with this programme?
- Establish your credentials as a coach
- Grow human capital through management coaching Develop your own signature presence as a coach
- Lead with responsibility
- Operate in a multicultural environment
- Make a difference right from the start
This work-based, modular programme (block release programme) runs over two years and consists of:
- 5 campus-based modules of 1 week each
- A research assignment
This will allow students to work full-time while they study. It will also enable working professionals from all over South Africa and beyond its borders to register for the programme.
This is based on the integration of theory and practice, finding your authentic coaching style, international application with local specialisation, practical experience and extensive support.
Who will benefit from this degree?
- Managers, leaders, human capital development experts and learning facilitators in all industries
- Those working with the human aspect of transferring knowledge
- Those who support and facilitate growth, performance, relationships and teamwork
- An honours degree, OR
- A four-year professional bachelor’s degree, OR
- A three-year bachelor’s degree and a postgraduate diploma.
- A minimum of four years of work experience in the field of People Management.
- Psychometric testing may also be required.
- Previous academic qualifications should be at least on NQF Level 8.
For further information, visit: