The Senior Leadership Development Programme (SLDP) will provide you with the opportunity to reflect on your leadership style and capacity and to immerse yourself in the latest thinking about best practice in leadership. The programme will provide you with the resources and knowledge to improve your capacity to lead your organisation into the future, through and with your people.
The programme is designed to assist executives to develop expertise to lead change and transformation, to work more effectively in uncertain environments, to harness technology and to align the organisations strategy to performance and the achievement of results. Business simulations and case studies are integrated into the programme for optimal experiential learning, often in teams, supported by a blended learning 24/7 access to cutting edge, relevant sources of knowledge and experience, to enhance your learning as you need it.
Executive coaching and mentoring, as well as a cutting edge business simulation are key features of the programme, which each delegate undertakes, and which runs the length of the programme. The programme is underpinned by a team of executive coaches, who work one on one with you to develop your unique set of leadership skills. This personal learning journey ensures that you have the opportunity to critically examine your personal leadership style, supported by the creative development of a culture of performance and execution in the workplace.
How you will benefit. You will learn to:
- Enhance your general management and leadership skills through personal mastery
- Understand best practice in leadership and latest trends
- Managing diversity and mobilise for positive change
- Align strategy generation and execution with implementation and management of performance in achieving objectives
- Understand employee and stakeholder relations
- Effectively communicate, negotiate and resolve conflict
Key focus areas:
- Strategic Leadership
- Executive Coaching and Mentoring
- Strategic Human Capital Partnering
- Value Based Marketing
- Global Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Organisation Strategy and Implementation
- Ethics, Values and Culture
- Technology, Innovation and Business
- Critical Thinking and Business Analytics
- International Business Simulation
- Strategic and Behavioural Finance
- Context and Environment of Business
Who should attend:
Senior executives, directors and heads of business units who typically would have responsibility for planning and leadership or strategic activities in organisations, who wish to develop leadership capabilities to drive long term sustainability and success of the organisation in a dynamic, fast changing world.
- Degree qualification or equivalent
- Minimum of 8 years work experience
- Minimum of 3 years at management level
- Recognition of prior learning in exceptional cases
15 Contact Days (5 modules – 1 per month)