03 SEPTEMBER 2015
Win 5 interactive, educational seminars
Alexander Forbes FPC (FPC) has developed a series of five engaging workshops to empower your employees to make informed financial planning decisions so that they can meet their unique goals and secure their Financial Well-being.
- Money Management – Coping with daily financial commitments, budgeting basics, understanding and managing debt;
- Savings Options – Looking at the different ways of saving, and which options are suitable depending on where you are in your financial journey;
- Choosing a financial adviser – This can be a tricky decision. We show you what to look out for and what questions to ask. We also outline the correct process that any good financial adviser should be following;
- Protecting what you have – We unpack life and disability cover in a user-friendly way, explaining the different ways assets can be bequeathed, with specific emphasis on the impact of section 37C of the Pension Funds Act;
- Retirement – We take you through your options at retirement, products to consider, and a summary of the financial (and non-financial) decisions you need to make.
Join us at Leaderex on 17 September 2015 at stand F14, or contact Ettienne Bezuidenhout on firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about the seminars.