Think analyses and interprets contemporary research on strategic management and the wider business environment, publishing articles which combine disciplines and cross cultural boundaries. Leading business thinkers from around the world, both academic and managerial, come together in Think to debate current issues and present cutting-edge research and ideas.
- Draws together international thought leaders in business
- Provides a forum in which the very latest research, ideas, and issues animating the global business environment can be debated
- Provides a rigorous analysis of the concerns facing today's business leaders
- Contains original research, global case studies, corporate profiles by world-class contributors Includes articles from the forefront of business school research, with cutting-edge insights from the top thinkers in business and distinguished professional consultancies
- Wide-ranging and international content: making it an invaluable resource for leading business professionals, managers, academics and students.
Click here to subscribe to Think.