This programme introduces farming practitioners to the commercial skills and knowledge needed to run better businesses. Developing the skills required to understand the basic operations of a farm from a business perspective. Helping technical specialists to understand the commercial aspects of farm management leading to more effective and efficient farm management.
Who is it for?
For existing farm owners, managers, supervisors and entrepreneurs. This is for individuals currently working in these positions that would like to better understand the commercial aspects of effectively running a farm.
Key focus areas
Duration and structure:
- Farm management and planning
- Financial planning and budgeting
- People management
The programme is delivered over 3 days, or customised options aligned to our clients’ needs.
- Schedule: The programme is delivered over 3 days, or customised options aligned to our clients’ needs.
- Costs: R5,700
- Apply: Contact the individual below
Pranisha Behary, +27 11 808-0868, email@example.com
- More details: Visit our web site for further information.