This internationally accredited PGDip Project Management incorporates advanced management skills and strategic project management skills, allowing you to fill senior-level positions in any organisation. This will allow you to confidently manage projects in a competitive business environment.
Project management is universally accepted as a scarce skill. Proficient project managers are in high demand. It is therefore completely understandable that Fortune Magazine identified project management as the number one career choice.
This PGDip is the only qualification of its kind delivered by a business school in South Africa. Passed at a certain level, it can provide access to an MBA.
- Duration: 1 year or 2 years
- Choose between 2 formats – both allowing you to study while you work: Blended Learning (combination of online and on campus classes) and Modular (blocks of on-campus classes spread over time).
- Apply by: 07 January 2024
- Start date: 15 January 2024
- Schedule: Dates are TBC and serve as a guideline only
- Location: Bellville, South Africa
- Apply: Contact us using the details below
Sbs Enquiries, +27 (0)21 918 4111, firstname.lastname@example.org
- More details: Visit our web site for further information.