The professional coaching course develops your own coaching skills and competencies for sustained personal and organisational success. Your journey to becoming a professional business coach begins here.
Brought to you by Coaching@GIBS – the business of being human
The GIBS Professional Business Coaching course is accredited by the International Coach Federation (ACSTH) and Institute of Management Consultants and Master Coaches South Africa (IMCSA). Our business coaching course is designed to provide you with the necessary coaching tools, experiences, and feedback to develop your professional coaching competencies and kick-start your potential coaching career. This course is perfect for you if you are looking to pivot your career to coaching. Our design team and faculty are committed to your business success. This course also provides frameworks to enhance your organisational coaching culture and further develop yourself as a human-centric leader.
Leaders across the globe recognize the importance of coach competencies and coaching leadership styles in catalysing both their own and the team's freshest thinking. Coaching and mentoring has been featured as an enhancer of performance and growth. In today's complex world, where the traditional paradigm of command-control management no longer resonates, those that do not leverage coaching science, and consciously develop an organisational coach culture, may be left behind!
Key focus areas
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Locate business coaching as a key tool for supporting individual development and leadership skills, thus supporting sustainable change in organisations;
- Improve your foundational knowledge of coaching science and competently use coaching skills and styles within an ICF competency framework;
- Build on the understanding of 'use of self' as a core concept in coaching;
- Understand and apply various coaching models;
- Understand the business context of professional coaching and its potential to enhance professional outputs; and
- Develop a personal road map for the next steps in your professional coaching journey (including guidance on completing your ICF credentialing process, if appropriate).
- Apply by: 04 March 2024
- Start date: 12 March 2024
- Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
- Costs: R65,293
- Apply: Contact us using the details below
Gibs Enquiries, +27 11 771 4000, firstname.lastname@example.org
- More details: Visit our web site for further information.